We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Goning Home Again



Well. we haven't written for a while. We got home from Kansas on the first Thursday of August. We had a great time. Saw a lot of people and I think this was the biggest group of I'm not sure who you are reunions. I think the family is in good shape. We spent a couple of days at Gary's and Nancy's and of course had a fish fry. Dixie was able to come and join us for the festivities. Yesterday we loaded Kathleen, Jim and Zmo for the ride to Seattle for the flight back to Germany. It seemed such a short time that we got to see them. They are home now and Kathleen said that Zmo was a good traveler on the way back. She did shed a tear while landing at Amsterdam. Cindy and I put the office back together and all is well on the home front. I'll write more in a few days.

No comments:

Followers