We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Well I think that summer is finally here. We are anticipating that there will be plenty of sunshine and blue skies to follow. The gang is back from Germany and Zmo is already taking swimming lessons at the local pool. We enjoyed the 4th of July with burgers and fireworks in Wenatchee. Earlier in the Day it was the Desert Aire Firecracker Scramble. My team tied for 5th and received $37.00 each. It was a fun time and the new irons are working well. Cindy's 30th class reunion is July 15th-17th and Friday night is party night at the Gas Lamp Tavern. I will tag along to see how the group is doing. They were one of my favorite classes. Annette and I chaparoned their Senior Party. We are looking forward to the month of July as we will be spending a lot of time with the family. As the weather is finally getting hot I guess I'll have to add more water to the grass. Water is no problem this year. The Columbia as most of the other River systems of the West is full and there is much more to come. We are lucky that we don't have a flooding issue. Many parts of country aren't so lucky. More to come later.





No comments:

Followers