We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Saturday, January 24, 2009

There it goes again


Not so long ago I sent this picture, showing you all that the snow was gone and we were enjoying the sunshine. Well, today we awoke to this stuff again. By the sounds of the weather report, the cold weather isn't going to go away anytime soon. I guess that I will have to start doing some of the inside jobs I've been putting off for a couple of years. I don't want to, but what's a guy going to do. Hopefully this will be gone soon and we can get back to normal. One good thing is the amount of moisture that this leaves is very helpful later on. It also gives me a reason to write in the blog.

No comments:

Followers