We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Year!!!
Hello 2009, good-bye 2008. I guess what that really says is we are another year older and no chance of ever heading the other direction. What you have to do is love life and enjoy the wonderful things that are all around you. With that said, I guess you could say that grandkids are really special. As you can see, Annette really likes the one she has. We spent New Year's Eve Babysitting this cute young girl. What a pleasure. The bad thing it snowed again last night. I am really getting tired of this. The good thing is, it got to 46 degrees today and I can see my front yard. Grass that is. A couple more days of this and we'll be back on the course. Can you tell I'm getting antsy. As the Cable Guy would say "Get her done" Lets hope this will be a great new year,, with plenty of outstanding golf.

No comments:

Followers