We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Friday, February 6, 2009

A Foggy Day in Desert Aire

This is one of those mornings that you say, I might as well go back to bed. This shot would normally show you the hills across the river. This morning I can't even see the river. Oh well they say that pain is temporary. Not only foggy, but I bet a little icy and I have to go to Yakima today. Annette is in Wenatchee doing the Grandmother thing. Jim has the flu and is in the hospital. They it's type A. Kathleen is doing ok, but has concerns about Zmo. I would guess that Annette will come home today or tomorrow. Maybe when I get back from Yakima the sky will be clearer and I can follow a golf ball a little. At least the ground is uncovered.

No comments:

Followers