We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Thursday, June 25, 2009

It's been a while




I know it's been a while since I had a posting, but time flies when you're having fun. Max and Joyce Fiskin, who are both classmates dropped in for a few days and we showed them the area. Good food and a little wine and lots of talk. This picture is taken at the wind farm visitor center, which is about 25 miles from here. It has just opened and is a great place to take people. You have a commanding view of the area from the top of the ridge. There are 127 wind machines producing enough electricity for 58,000 homes. Quite a sight. The picture to the right is Dry Falls which is located about an hour north of us. During the Great Missoula Floods, this was the largest waterfall in the world. Max was very impressed with area.
The last time I wrote, I mention that I had destroyed my rotator cuff. I have been going to physical therapy and finally have a date with a surgeon. I will see him on June 30Th. Hopefully he has an open date in the near future for the surgery. I don't have much pain, but can't lift my arm. It's not a nice way to spend golfing season.

No comments:

Followers