We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

What happens next????



What about an old relic among the new guys on the block? I thought it was very interesting that they would build an old windmill to show the differences in that have come about over the years. I went to the surgeon's office to fill out the paper work and was told since it happened on the job, I would need to go L&I. So, I guess that another month will go by before any decisions will be made. I guess truthfullness is not always the best policy. Annette is starting to look for fares to Stuttgart. It looks like about $600 to $700 round trip. Depends on carrier and time of the year. We will probably go over, just don't know when. I would enjoy Octoberfest. You know me and the brew. None of the light stuff for me. Looks like we are going to have a warm 4th. They are projecting near 100.

No comments:

Followers