We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Wednesday, July 29, 2009


















The trumpeter vine is almost finished blooming and the Goldfinchs are just getting started on the sunflowers in the garden. We have volunteer sunflowers from the bird feeder which are close to the garden. It seems everything is running as planned. All except the shoulder and getting it resolved. I saw the surgeon yesterday and he said it looked like I had a massive tear. He said that probably he would have to scope it to tell whether or not he could fix it. I am to have an arthrogram on August 10th and will see the doctor again on August 27th. I asked why so long and the nurse said he would be out of the office. I asked her if he would be playing golf while I couldn't. She replied probably. I didn't want to hear that it possibly couldn't be fixed. We are hoping it will be taken care of. Cindy is now moved into Kathleen and Jim's house in Wenatchee. Kathleen, Jim and Zmo will fly to Stuttgart, Germany tomorrow. Keep them in your prayers. This will be an interesting time in the Mullen household. We look forward to seeing Gary and Nancy in late August. We'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Followers