We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Monday, July 13, 2009

Time flies when you have nothing to do.

I'm still waiting for a call from the Doctor saying that my claim is open and I can meet with a surgeon and get the shoulder process going. I do have an appointment with a surgeon for my knee on July 30th. If the claim isn't done by then, I think I will talk to him about doing both at once. That ought to be good. Cindy is packing her wares getting ready to move to Wenatchee. Kathleen flys in today to Wenatchee to start packing for Germany. We'll see her near the end of the week or sooner if she nees help. Annette will go home with Cindy on Monday or Tuesday and help pack for the move. We have the use of a panel truck from our neighbor here. It's in Seattle and they will pick it up and the move will be on the 27th. The only good thing about my condition, is that I can't be of any use going up and down three flights of steps. I can help on level ground in Wenatchee. Cindy will start her new business offically on the 1st of August. She will be recruiting medical staff. The group she will be involved with has coverage all over the U. S. We are hoping this will be a good fit for her skills. Keep her in your prayers.

No comments:

Followers