We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Sunday, August 9, 2009

And the summer continues




It looks to me that Jim is having too much fun in Germany. I would certainly like some of that beer. I'll bet it's just as good as Budweiser. They went to a Wedding on Saturday and sounds like they had a good time. We don't know if it was Jim's relatives, someone from the school or a friend that went to Berlin this Spring with Kathleen. I'm sure we'll find out at some point. We are conversing mainly on facebook. Kathleen's laptop went plop and she is using her Ipod, I think. The picture on the right is from a webcam in Glacier National Park. I have been watching it this summer. The picture changes every minute. There has been three osprey raised this summer. It is fun to watch. There are some great pictures of feeding and such. The Website is http://www.nps.gov/glac/photosmultimedia/webcams.htm They have seven cams that give you a good glance of the park. We picked two baskets full of tomatoes today, so I guess we will have some salsa soon. I go for my arthrogram tomorrow. I will keep you informed as to what the choices are. I know that I'm ready to have something done. We'll talk again soon.

No comments:

Followers