We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

There's a Rainbow round my shoulder.


There's a rainbow round my shoulder. That's a song that my mother used to sing and yesterday we truly had a rainbow round here. These pictures were taken about 7:30 PM. We had been to Yakima in the morning and the surgeon said get out of here and play golf. It rained most of the day and in the late afternoon it got pretty nice. All of a sudden I looked into the sky and there it was. You could count all seven colors and you could see the double rainbow above. It was truly a beautiful sight. We had it for about a half hour. We had visitors from another course today and it was a great day. We had 74 golfers and played in the morning. We served lunch afterwards. I had a good day, shooting an 83 and getting a closest to worth $36.00. The shoulder feels good and I know that I have to continue to work it to get the strength back. No more traveling for therapy though, so things are looking better. Maybe I'll even get going on a garden. More later.

1 comment:

Nanny said...

What a beautiful sight! Just love the contentment of seeing a rainbow. So glad to hear that your shoulder is on the mend and that you are getting to enjoy your golf game once again.

Followers