We hope to keep you up to date with the comings and goings of the Brian Mullen family. Annette, Cindy, Kathleen and Jim Ralf and their daughter Simone'

Sunday, May 16, 2010



Yesterday was a beautiful day in Desert Aire. We reached the mid-eighties. I was on the 6th tee-box watching for a hole-in-one. This was the annual couples tournament. One of the Cart Dealers of the area puts up a cart each year for the prize of the hole-in-one. And again this year no one succeeded in getting one. We are getting ready for summer. It seemed to be a long cool spring. We have no garden started, but that might come later. I see the surgeon on Tuesday and hope he takes me off the therapy. The drive to Yakima twice a week is getting old and expensive. They say that I have full range of motion back and am improving as I go along. I still do not have much strength in the raising of the arm. I guess that will come with work. I spend abour 45 minutes to an hour a day on working out the shoulder. The golf game is coming back. It doesn't hurt to swing, so I am a happy camper. More to come.

No comments:

Followers